Sunday 28 December 2008

My favour



The New Year is coming. My friend, Annabel asked me to make a set of jewelry for her to attend New Year party. It's not a easy task for me because she is the kind of girl that love simple but elegant accessories.

As to fit for her use of the set, I decided to use Swarovski crystal and golden colour as theme of the set. The finished set looked very shiny that I hesitate to let her have this and would love to keep it for myself. But...how can I do like that? I cannot keep every piece of my work as my own collection! Maybe it's time for me to learn about let go.

When I sent her the set, I could feel that she was attracted by the bright colour. I was so happy that she loves my works. It's not the matter of having sale but the satisfaction from finishing a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment