Tuesday 30 December 2008

New Year's Eve - Happy New Year!

It is the morning of New Year's Eve in Hong Kong. I wish you all Happy New Year!!

Just an hour early, Kay, my sister who run Lifestylewithlove at ETSY called to share her happiness with me. Her Valentines Coasters set made into the Gift guide of Etsy. Congratulation, Kay!! She is good at sewing and making scatch books. Her works are cute and stylish. When she was teenage, she went to learn drawing and painting. I am sure that she would become an artist. Now, she is but not on the painting section.

For myself, my colleague invite me to join the count-down party tonight. However, I feel bad with my stomach and headache, headache. The pain make me stay at home and have absent from work for two days. What a pity that I can only stay at home. Gals, I wish you all enjoy tonight's party!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment